Re: Disappearing GTV-6 Throttle

>Anyway, my problem is as follows: the last two times I've driven my
('85)
>GTV-6 (both very hot and humid days), my throttle has cut out
completely
>while the car has been at speed and running awhile. The car doesn't
stall;
>it just simply stops getting gas while I have the gas (air?) pedal
>depressed. The car will slow, and then the throttle will kick in again.

Joseph,
  I had exactly the same problem with my 85 gtv6 last summer... On hot
days, the car would occasionally cut out and then kick in again... The
problem turned out to be that the air flap of the AFM was
malfunctioning... Apparently it is a common problem.  I bought a used
AFM from another digest member and the problem hasn't appeared since.

Hope it helps,
Vangelis