164L FS

I spotted a 1993 164L for sale on a used car lot in Baton Rouge, LA
yesterday.  Here is the info:
	1993 164L, 53K miles, auto, dark green met.w/ tan leather int., price
$8,900.
	Dealer: AutoTech Auto Sales Center. Phone is (225) 927-9714.

I looked at the car briefly and spoke to a salesman who knew little about the
car.  The exterior is in good cond.( right fog light broken, a few stone
chips, and loose door trim on driver's door). Interior also in good cond.  No
obvious fluid leaks, although engine appeared to have recent cleaning.

I'd be willing to take a closer look at the car for someone, but I must
confess that I'm no expert when it comes to the 164.

Troy Marcella
Baton Rouge, LA
'78 Spider