Re: Milano Sunroof

So i opens my sunroof this morning, and it opens wide.  I then push the close
button, and it is still open wide!  I push the close switch many times hoping
that it's only a sticky switch - it is still open wide.   When I hit the
close switch I get a click in the motor area.  I pulled the cover off, and
the motor case raps when the click is made.   By the look of it, there
doesn't seem to be any relay involved?  There does not seem to be any
straining by the motor.  There is zero movement in the panel - even if I pull
on it to "aid" it's movement.  Since I am now stuck with a wide open sunroof
& scattered showers w/ approaching thunderstorms, any suggestions would be
appreciated.
By the way, my wiring diagram for the sunroof switch, labeled 88 Verde, only
shows a light blue wire, a red and 2 blacks.  My switch has all of that in
the appropriate pins, but also has one socket (that should be empty according
to my diagram) filled w/ 2 yellow wires.  Any ideas?
Thansk,
Andy