pininfarina BBS wheels

A few days ago I saw a honda mini van sporting some BBS 5 spoke chrome
wheels with paninfarina script engraved on one of the spokes and the "f"
in the center cap. Are there other rims designed by pininfarina?  Are
there anybody sporting these on an Alfa?

By the way, the car-o-scope said "don't delay! Your health, happiness
and general well being are at stake here.  Don't drive that Alfa Romeo
164 for another day!"
It said I should be driving a ford granda(what!?), datsun 510 (cool), MG
midget (english, possibly), Suzuki swift (turbo 16v, fun), and the Audi
80 (I own enough problematic vehicles)

*	S c o t t    C o r s a r o
*	Scottc@domain.elided
*	619.625.0010 x57