SawzAll fixes that frisky RamAir!

Really late on this debate, but thought I'd throw in my two bits.

I had a '70 Pontiac GTO with Ram Air. We have a '69 GTV. I had a '74 Berlina
parts car with "Alfa Ram Air." To my untrained eye, they looked effectively
the same (forcing cold air into the intake when moving). This is different
than the shaker hood scoops on Pontiacs of the 1970's that used a venturi
effect to suck air in. But hey, I've already butchered enough fluid dynamics
and turbo machinery at this point, so I'll get back to the SawzAll.

I went to APE, they SawzAll-ed a ram air duct off a doner Alfa, and after
much hacking, sanding, welding, filing, base coating, poof! FrankenAlfa lives
again! Much less cost than the Quadraflow, and plus I got to use all those
power tools. Excellent!

Peter Lundquist
'69 GTV
'87 Platinum