Hot Milano update

Took the radiator in from the overheating 89 Milano Gold yesterday.
This is the car that exhibited 20-30% external blockage from grease and
crud behind the A/C condensor.  Radiator guy says 50% blocked with crud
internally,  Well....  Will install it in my overheating '87 Saturday
and see what the result is.  Cost $56 to rod out.  The car was running
hot in 90 degree weather and overheating when stopped in traffic and
going up into the mountains only.  I'll post the results here after the
weekend.

Al Fista