Spider AC fuse location question.

Hello all,
I will remove the AC compressor belt if I cannot find the second 20A fuse for
the air conditioner.  Does anyone know were it is?  I found one 20A fuse for
the main AC relay on the driver side fender, but the schematic shows a second
inline with the fan motor.  My suspicion is that is inside the fan.  I won't
be too disappointed if the missing fuse doesn't fix the inop system, but I
should give it a try.

Thanks for all replies,

Rick Rodosta
86 spider