Re: washer light 164

Please, don=92t cut the wires! I my self hate finding cut wires as a =
cure for faults. If you don=92t want to repair better do as Bruce =
Matthews suggested and make a jumper wire plugged in the connector. =20
If you want to be 100% sure of killing the warning light forever, remove =
the light bulb.=20
No dirty hands and easy to do. Read =
/alfa/FAQ/164/notes40b.htm#instr

/Peter Greis