washer light 164

"My windshield washer fluid warning light came on and stayed on after some
spirited back road driving last week. The bottle is full, so the sensor is
either jammed or the connector is shot/loose/corroded. I seem to remember a
recent post saying you can cut the two wires from the sensor and join them
to permanently shut off the light. It looks like the access to the sensor
wires requires taking off the passenger side front wheel and plastic wheel
well cover. I'm capable of checking the fluid level in the bottle by eye,
and don't want to take off the wheel to get at the sensor more than once.
Has anyone done this on their 164?"

i just did this a couple of days ago. except I did not cut the wires..I just
unplugged them at the plug connector and made a jumper wire using a male and
female connector..and plugged into the harness side of wire.

Also...I am still looking for a 164 passenger side fog light lens.....

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344   NEW AREA CODE  856-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com