I want COLD AIR -- Enough for hot air :)

Let do some more constructive discussion here...

Q. How do I get more cold air into engine bay?!?!?!

What can I do to cool my Verde's engine bay better?

I was looking at zamani's car, and noticed a rubber trim piece between
from bumper and headlight/grill. On the passenger side, under the head
light, behind the rubber trim, is where the engine gets the cold air
from.  I wonder why put a rubber trim right in front to block the air
flow.  By removing the rubber piece there creates an unobscured
air flow path to air filter box, and with car in motion, we get
a little of that pontiac ram effect don't we???

Not only that, I also want to get more cold air to the engine
bay in general, but particularly to the ABS pump. I like to know
if anyone took off the bumper before to take a good look to see where
can we push more cold air into engine bay??

Thanks a bunch for any information

Jess <-- 88 verde @ silly come valley