Re:restoration ideas

Andy Kress writes:
<These projects always take a lot longer than you think they will.  Over
time,
you will have trouble remembering everything!!  Label, diagram, and most
of
all, organize your storage - other wise you'll spend more time looking
for
parts than actually working with them.>

I'm not experienced with this, but I recently heard what I thought was a
great idea - Use a digital camera liberally while dismantling the car in
generally and parts specifically.

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC         http://welcome.to/nwarc/