RE: restoration ideas

> I'm not experienced with this, but I recently heard what I thought was a
> great idea - Use a digital camera liberally while dismantling the car in
> generally and parts specifically.

another idea that's worked for me is to have a lot of baggies and duct tape
lying around, and as you dismantle stuff put the hardware in a baggie and
duct tape it to the part it was used to hold together.

none of this helps me with my gtv - i bought it as a shell and am trying to
assemble it from parts in the attic.  it helps to look at other spica
equipped cars once in a while, but this is the only gtv i've ever played
with and the trim is challenging..

bs