Re: alfa-digest V7 #874

In a message dated 7/11/99 8:41:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I'll be finally getting my Duetto into the paint booth before too long.
 I'm going with silver ( it's original color ).

 The problem is what color to do the interior.  The original is burgundy (
 seats and door panels, the rest is black )  but I've been really leaning
 towards all black ( silver with maroon is just sooo GM ! ).

Have you ever had an open car with all-black interior during the summer?  A
thought to consider.  Hints From One Who's Been There: if you have black
leather or vinyl seats flip them down when the car's parked... have some old
towels in the trunk to throw over the seats before you sit on them... forget
about driving wearing shorts... put some kind of burn ointment in the car
just in case you forget the preceding...

Charlie
AROSC