Gordy's theft of mah woman and selling off the Alfa

Gordy w/ a <G>
> As a result of the following post, my 87 Spider Veloce (champagne) is now
> for sale.  Let's see $7500 should give me enough left over to buy airline
> ticket to Tampa, buy Bill's Spider, leave $25 for the Weltyfund, drive
> back to Seattle, and still fly off to Tahiti to see that Polynesian
> princess that AlfaBill left there last fall.
> Anybody interested?
>
> Gordy w/ a <G>

Gordy,

You don't have to sell your car and steal my woman to come for a
visit...you're welcome anytime. By plane or Alfa :oD

(But she is cute...)

LOL!
AlfaBill

PS: Things are always cheaper in Florida...

- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm