Velocity stacks

It should be noted that anyone with a SPICA equipped car that has its stock air
cleaner really doesn't need any sort of customized velocity stack setup if they
are using their car for street use. Why? Remove the air cleaner, pop the end
off, remove the filter elements, and look inside.

According to one contemporary road test they are individual-length no less.

My own opinion still stands... all the easy stuff was done at the factory,
probably better than we could do on our own.

Scott Johnson
Alfa Spider FAQ Author