Milano rear brakes

I am just going to do the rear pads and rotors on the milano in the next
couple of days. After consulting the cardisc which said to refer to the
GTV-6 manual, sigh, I would like to know if there are those anti-squeal
notches on the rear caliper pistons. I looked in my Alfetta Haynes manual,
sure glad I got that a couple of weeks ago, and it only mentions the
position of the notches for the front calipers.

Thanks,

Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, Alberta
Canada