Newbie question

My '84 Spider creaks and groans going over speed bumps.  I can't find any
grease fittings under there and don't have a manual yet.  Being an MG kinda
guy, greasing was never necessary, that was is a built in feature of British
cars!!  Whats the answer?  Can you fit grease fittings??  Most of the noise
is from the front but some from the rear suspension also.
I've tried silicone spray without result.
Tnx
Terry in Oakland