RE: gear lightening

Tom, I'm a mechanical engineer (a lazy one though! - too much inertia ;-))
and without wanting to bother doing the calcs (would mean prying some dusty
old texts open and measuring parts or looking for obscure info, etc.), I
wondered what the clutch disc's contribution was to the overall system
inertia. As your article points out, the clutch disc is the single greatest
contributor, by far, to geartrain inertia. Other articles and comments that
I have witnessed in the past have ignored over this fact and yours is the
first to clearly present the whole picture.
I am therefore wondering if there is a lower inertia clutch disc available,
perhaps from Centerforce?