87 Spider FS Seattle

As a result of the following post, my 87 Spider Veloce (champagne) is now
for sale.  Let's see $7500 should give me enough left over to buy airline
ticket to Tampa, buy Bill's Spider, leave $25 for the Weltyfund, drive
back to Seattle, and still fly off to Tahiti to see that Polynesian
princess that AlfaBill left there last fall.
Anybody interested?

Gordy w/ a <G>