Still overheating spider

Hi all,
	No controversy this time.  My 78 Spider is continuing to overheat.  I
had changed the coolant awhile back without knowing the bleeding procedure.
However, since then I have used the following procedure.  Unscrew the water
pump screw and the screw on the thermostat housing.  When coolant comes out
of the water pump replace that screw and top off the coolant.  Then run the
engine until water comes out at the thermostat housing.  Replace that bolt
and top off the coolant.  I have driven the car and burped the radiator
several times.  The last few times there was no air in the radiator.  The car
still runs at about F 212 when driving at freeway speeds.
	I have had the radiator cleaned and rodded, replaced all the hoses,
and tested the thermostat.
	Any suggestions?  I really want to start driving her again but I am
afraid to at those temperatures.
Ed Gibbs
AROC
78 Spider