Re: bleeding milano ABS brake

> From: Alan Lambert <gerard@domain.elided>
>
> The vaccuum bleeder works fine on ABS--	 just bled the rears on my 164L> with one.

On Milanos things are a little different. Milanos have ATE 3 channel
while 164 gets Bosch.

On the Verde, I think you can vaccume/power bleed the fronts, but
the rears are done by ABS system. Simply turn ignition on, loose the
nipple and hook up the tubes, have some one lightly tap the brake
and watch dirty fluid rushing out. Make sure you get enough fluid in
reservoir of course. Simply tighten the nipple when fluid is clean and
free of bubble.

don't ask me why, I don't understand why fronts and rears are so different
either...

jess
88 verde