re.:alfetta?

Hi Curtis,
Alfetta Gt and Sprint Veloce are the same car in the US - different model
years got different names. I *think* the Alfetta Gt was a '76 and '77
designation, and Sprint Veloce was for the '78 and '79 model years.
Value depends on where you live, I think. Here in California a slightly
weathered Alfetta, little rust, in good running condition would probably go
for about $1000 - $2000.
Here are a couple of ads showing cars that sound like they're in more than
average condition:
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+A0+R699348+Q550771156
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+A0+R664064+Q550771156
And remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people (sorry, I've
just watched the South Park movie, that's where that came from :-)
Hope this helps
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA