Re: Global Warming and bad science

>We were in danger of global cooling 25 years ago.

And starving long before now, too, at least according to books by Paul
Erlich, of Stanford, who is one of the prime sources of warming blather
(and one of little al's revered advisors!

If you are interested in some FACTS on the subject of Global Warming (or
the lack thereof), rather than political and media blather (of either
stripe), I would suggest you try reading Robert Balling's book, "The Heated
Debate".  After all, I would think that even a liberal would admit there is
a plethora of critters best described as "grant prostitutes" in the world
of academia!

Greg