Re: Subframe drop to reduce torque-steer - 164 - long

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 14:48:07 +1000 "Doug Gould" <dgould@domain.elided>
writes:
>There is some possibility that there is a difference
>between US and European models that comes into play as well.

I believe that all models imported to the U.S. had this update, although
it's too damn hot out right now to even go check my 3/90 built car.  I
suspect you'll also find that the earlier cars had a different upper
strut mount and require a different strut.  I went through this situation
when I put the Koni struts in my car (see Project 164 Part 12), and found
that the 12/90 change-over date did not apply to the U.S. cars.

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed