law enforcement

Suggest that everyone interested in the currrent state of law
enforcement check out web sites or internet lists dedicated to such
purpose.  I am aware of several that approach the question from "both
sides" of the issue.

While I welcome occasional social notes more directly pertinent to
Alfa ownership, I don't believe that we should be using this forum to
address or pontificate about broad national social challenges and the
appropriate means to address them.

Just my personal opinion, but the thread has lingered on for so long
that I wanted to voice my view prior to giving up all restraint, and
addressing the remarks themselves, thus adding to the problem.

1991 164L, Jacobs Ignition, Superchip, Redline fluids

Fmr. Chief Ranger for the Town of Barnstable
Reserve Police Officer for the Town of Sandwich