Milano dwell angle

I have never had a Milano, but I imagine that it would have an
electronic ignition as opposed to points type distributor, therefore
rendering all dwell meter readings useless. Timing is what I would check
first. There is also some kind of procedure for adjusting the pick-up
gap in the distributor, but that would only need adjusting if the
distributor has been tempered with, and I imagine this is not the case.

Val