Alfetta Clutch Adjustment?

I have a '79 Alfetta GTV that I recently acquired.  It has sat for several
years, so I have been going through the pains of bringing it back to life.
I've got he engine running smoothly, so on the the drive train....The
clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder were toast, so I replaced them.

I have bled the lines multiple times, but can not seem to get the clutch to
disengage.  The is some noticeable movement at the clutch fork, but not
enough.

Is there some form of adjustment on this system?  I recently did the same
job on my spider and used adjustment at the master cylinder, but I can't
see any place to do the same here.

Any Advice?  Thanks.

David Nolen

'91 164 L