TECH BULLETINS

FOR THOSE AROC MEMBERS THAT EXPECT TO ASK FOR BULLETINS, THIS IS WHAT I
WROTE;
The following is a list of Tech bulletins to 1992.  I will copy and e-mail
any one of these to those of you with computers.  I will copy and snail mai=
any one or two if you'll send me a postage paid return addressed envelope.
Be sure to copy the exactly spelled bulletin, Example;
(M) Milano L-Jet Wiring Correction
(164) T.D.C. Marks on 3.0 L  V-6
My e-mail is, ferdinando.di@domain.elided
Snail Mail address =3D Fred Di Matteo, 8191 Breton Circle, Fort Myers, FL
33912-4652
Asking for more than one or two is unreasonable!  Fred Di Matteo  AROC Tech
Advisor