Stupid 164 Question

Hello, Please don't think I'm too much of a moron, but I've been trying to
figure something out.  Being as I have only seen one 164 up close, and this
slipped my mind when I was looking at it, and I can't figure it out from the
Product Bulletin that is on the Alfa Digest page, how do you turn on the
headlights in a 164?  I saw the buttons on the console for the front/rear
foglights, but I didn't see anything about the low-beam headlights.  I
appoligise for my ignorance again.
Stephen
A164Romeo@domain.elided