Re: sudden cut out.

Does anyone know why an 81 spyder may cut out totally unexpected while
driving. This has happened twice.  First time while driving and I coasted
into a parking lot, and after a moment The car fired right up.  The second
time it happened while driving and I noticed a loss of power and the red
battery light was on, at the same time I pushed in the clutch and the engine
returned to normal operation.  Lose wire? Where?  Has this happened to
anybody else?  Thanks, Norm.