Re: alfa-digest V7 #848

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< LA has a Mediterranean climate of cool wet winters and hot dry summers.  By
 extraordinary coincidence, the Mediterranean region was where Italy
 (including Turin) was located last time I looked at an atlas. >>

Mat,

Southern Italy has a climate similar to what we have in LA; Torino, Milano,
and even as far south as Roma have a more temperate climate, much wetter than
ours, and also much colder.  They even get snow, which is a one or twice a
century occurrence here at the close-to-sea-level elevations.

Charlie
El Lay, USA