WTB: That Engine You've Got Sitting Around!

I'm putting the word out again...you know that rebuilt or low mileage
Milano engine you've got in the garage?  Well, sell it to me & we'll
both be happy!  I'm looking for a strong runner, I'm going to put miles
on this one!  Either a 2..5 or even a 3.0 would be considered.  Email me
with your details & prices!  I want this car back on the road!

Thanks!

- --
John Hammer
Mornings on 105.3 The Whip
Vice President, Miata Owners of Mid Michigan
'94 Mazda Miata R-Package w/ Stuff!
'87 Alfa Romeo Milano w/ a dead motor!