Re: Wet feet

glennwa@domain.elided writes:

<< OK, something's clogged up. Can anyone help me get starting in finding
where
 it might be?

 Thanks,
 -Glenn

Glenn,
Your A/C drain is clogged. In the drivers footwell, just above the bulge of
the blower motor in the center console is a plastic drain with a black rubber
tube running towards the front cowl. Have a quart sized plastic flexible
container ready and remove the hose. In my experience the clog is in the
housing (YMMV). I use a 12 inch length of house wire to poke into the
housing. That's when the flood starts. Others have had blockages in the hose
and recommend blowing it out with compressed air.

John Katos