Alfisti / events in Europe?

I will be on vacation  in France (Menton, Cote d'Azure), and Italy
(Portofino) from July 24 to August 6.
Anything automotive happening during that time?

Any Alfisti in the area interested in a parts swap, or able to pint me to a
good local watering spot?
I will be on vacation, with accommodations and car rental already secured,
but the only thing on the agenda is an Alfa dealer visit in Nice, Lyon, or
wherever I can find one. I could not find any rallies or races nearby.

thx in advance
luke, San Mateo (San Francisco area), CA

74 Spider, 82 GTV6, 95 164 LS, 99 Audi A6 Q