drive an old car

Hi All,
I'm sorry this isn't Alfa-related, but I thought it might be of interest
anyway to a bunch of car-people:
The Towe Ford Museum up in Sacramento is running lessons to learn how to
drive Ford Model Ts, Model As, and V8s. The dates for the Model T are July
17 and September 18, July 12 and August 21 for the Model A, and August 7 for
the V8.
The Alfa part in all of this is, if any of you can make it up on July 17
(which is when I'm signed up), I'm bringing my Alfa and I'd be happy to meet
up with you.
If anybody is willing to lend out their old 6C or 8C Alfa as an alternative
to the Fords, then we could make this into a true Alfa event :-)
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA

End of alfa-digest V7 #849