BRAZING VS WELDING #844

I have to disagree regarding brazing vs welding. Although it is true
that a weld can rust it is also metallurgically joining the two sides of
the break or crack and with a little caution rust will never be a
problem. However to braze a crack  or two pieces together is only
putting a metal band aid over the area. Not a very strong bond. I know
that it works and that many people have used this method but when fixing
my cars I would rather have the metallurgical bond than a band aid
irrespective of the small possibility of rust.

Chris
Too many alfa's not enough time