massage oils

I've found that a spice scented oil works well when doing massages in my
Alfa (with the front seat down all the way). I think that it's a 5 weight
oil, although my pressure seems to depend more on massage technique than on
the weight of the oil. A little wine beforehand also seems to smooth out the
starting characteristic. I'd like to experiment with using "gluehwein" which
is normally pre-heated and already has the spice in it to complement the oil
- - but I'm wondering about the German-Italian compatability issue. Any other
digesters have experience or comments?

Also, my Milano depends on 50 weight oil to acheive an indicated 55 psi, so
have been using Mobil 1 10W-50 (not crazy about the fragrance tho) which
gives both cold fluidity for reducing cold start wear and viscosity enough
to maintain pressure when hot. AGIP, commonly available in Canada (and made
from olives, I think), have 10W-60 and 5W-50 weight synthetics available
(synthetic olives?).

Jean Denis
'89 Milano (flagrante delictae)
'93 Acura Legend (snorimus borimae)