Re: '77 Spider Fuel Gauge

Jack,

Thant might not necessarily be the case. My Spider does kinda like the =
same thing, but it only started it a few months ago. Before that it =
worked 'perfectly'. I have not had the sending unit out, but I don't get =
it to show 'full' after a fill up with top up all the way into the tube =
it shows something like 3/4, then works its way down to empty, fast.

Henrik