1300 SS engine F/S

I have a Giulietta SS 1300 engine that I am willing to part with.
Disassembled for inspection. #00120-00721.( 61 SS?) All in excellent
condition. Crank is standard but should be turned. 010/010 will clean it
up easy. Pistons (forged), rods (polished beams), liners (grooved
sealing surface) all good. Head ported and polished with oversized
valves. No cams or carbs. No bargain basement but will consider
interesting trades.

Located in S Calif.

Anthony Licalzi
Hemet, Ca, USA