RE: Milano getting warmer

Hi Jay
thanks for the response.  I wont race my Milano, though my son I'm sure has.
I don't want the engine to suffer heat in traffic in a 110 degree day, when
I would really like to turn the a/c on.
My mechanic uses 50/50 water coolant.  I thought/hoped that the Redline
would do it's magic again.
Darn!

Jorge
Milano 89, happy if away from Pam Springs.