Milano Verde ABS

     I recently test drove a Milano Verde for sale and noticed the ABS
     light flickering on and off intermittently during the drive. It did
     not sound like the pump was running all of the time. Should I walk no
     run from this car w/out having my mechanic do a more thorough
     inspection ? Also, has anyone had success in converting the ABS system
     to a stock system (ie. replace the master etc.. and disconnect/remove
     the ABS parts) and if so, how much did it cost ? Carson, where are you
     ? I remember you posting on this issue recently.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, TX

     '91 164
     '91 Spider