Fluids

Brad,

Put the 75W90 in the diff and order 75W90NS for the tranny.
You can get it direct from Redline. Their number is 800-624-7958,
@ $7.95 a qt (3 day Fed Ex to Mn, was $5.17)
The 75W90 has an additive for the LS that will not let your
synchros work as well as they could. (It won't hurt them)
I replaced both fluids  this past week in my Spider.
No noticable difference in the diff (but I wasn't having any trouble)
However, my shifting has improved dramatically,
 (2nd gear grind reduced by 80%)  I can actually shift like I know what I'm
doing!
These are the words of a VERY happy camper!
As for the engine, how about a Valvoline 20W50 at about $1 a qt?
At least while it's still warm in your area.
I'm using the Mobil1 myself but I only drive it 2-3K a year.
Usual disclaimers apply,

Dave Partridge
76 Spider (With happy synchros!)
Monticello, Mn