KC and more

Howdy, y'all!

We made it back from KC without a hitch. We stopped in overnight at Russ
and Peg Neely's home in OK City on the way back to Alpine. It was great
tradin' info with Russ until 2:00 a.m.

It was also rewarding to meet more Digesters, although several were in
attendance at the convention that I never got to visit with. Come on, don't
be bashful! Now I have to wait another year...

Now, for an unusual request: I recently got an evaluation copy of YATS36
version 6.0 (Yet Another Time Syncronizer) from a friend here in Alpine. I
really liked it and purchased the software on line, but was disappointed to
find they have eliminated one of my favorite features.

The developers can't generate a password for the old 6.0 version. I was
wondering if any of you use YATS32 v6.0 and would be willing to "share"
your ID and password with me. If you wish, I can give you a link to my
receipt for the YATS32 v7.3 to prove I've paid for it.

Any help would be appreciated,
Bernie
b:d+z
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA