re: milano/164 set up for 3 in back

hi don, ewe said:
>Is the 75/Milano and 164 set-up to take a baby seat centered on the
>rear seat?
>
>Are these cars set-up to take five passengers [ie., seat belt for third
>person centered on rear seat]?
>
>?Yeah - It's a snug fit back there, but I'll be driving.
both cars have a 3rd middle seat-belt, but ewe DON'T wanna be putting 3 people
in the back seat of a milano, especially if one of them is in a car seat!

we LOVE our milano werde, but we got a 164 SOLELY because we wanted this
capability - 3 in back w/ one of them being in a middle car seat.

hope ya find what ya want,

doug s.