information on Ottawa event?

Any Ottawa alfisti have information on Sunday's drive to Westport?  Either
I'm in the slow lane of the information highway, have been blacklisted by
the ARCC, or nobody's bothered to arrange anything.

Email me off-digest (or call me @ (613) 228-2917) so we can put together
some kind of plan.  Weather is supposed to be beautiful (30 degrees C with
lots of sun.

Marc Grenier, if you're out there please send me your email address - the
one published in ARCC Update is not working for me.

Greg Stewart
Ottawa, Ontario
1974 GTV