putting a USA child seat in a Milano and '69 GTV brake lights

The baby seat we have for our daughter fits nicely into the middle section of
the rear seat, FWIW. She also fits on either side, but we like her in the
middle. On another note, of the '69 Berlina, '78 Sports Sedan, and '87
Milano, the Milano has the smallest back seat (head room and leg room).

W.B., you probably remember that I have the butchered brake system on our '69
GTV (the MC from a '67 and no boosters). However, for the two '69's I've
owned lo these 20 years, the common brake light failure was the sensor at one
of the hydraulic tee-fittings.

Also, got the Milano back from the shop with the AR Ricambi suspension bits
(sans sway bars, they are on back order). The Sport package dropped the car
nicely, but more important is it handles much better. YEA! And yes, I went to
Nizam's site and I am jealous.

Good luck,
Peter Lundquist
'69 GTV