Catalogue Raisonne 1910-2000

Dear Digester,
you know me to be a buyer and not a seller so on that light here is the
deal.

I happen to have a direct connection with the publisher of  the
"Alfa Romeo Catalogue Raisonne 1910-2000"

This book is in two volumes and is a complete history of the marque with
all the models from 1910 to 2000.  The text is in Italian, French and
English.  It is a big tome, I have both it and Fusi and like them both,
it is that kind of thing.

Anyway, it is priced at 165 US $ but I can get it  for 140 before the
end of June.  Plus say 5 $ for shipping.  I will buy one for myself but
I wonder if anybody out there can in fact do better, if not, does anyone
want me to order a copy for them?

Please be considerate, if you say you want it I will order it for you,
before I get your money, by reasons of timing, do not let me hunging, I
just want a copy for myself.  I have an other job, I have never made
money with cars, never will, not here rest assured.

So let me know

Regards, Andrea