Niki Lauda Decals

I will be creating a duplicate set of decals from my spare set.  This creates an
opportunity for anyone who intends to restore a Niki Lauda Spider.  Decals will
be available shortly for anyone who wants to order them now.  I don't intend to
make a profit from selling the decals, I only want to provide them to people who
have a need.  I will only have decals produced for those who order them, and I
expect that a run of several will reduce the cost per set.  I will be keeping my
spare set for any future needs.

Please contact me directly if you would like to order a decal set.  Cut off date
for orders will be July 20, 1999.

Loyd Heimbruch
Stella del Nord Chapter (Minnesota), AROC
78 Niki Spider