Body Parts for 1978 Spider

Hello Friends!

I have been so busy at work that I have been working through lunch, and I am now
about 2 months behind in scanning the Digest. It was good to be at the AROC
National Convention in Kansas City and see so many wonderful Alfas.

Unfortunately, the stay in Kansas City was not altogether successful.  As some
of you are already aware, my meticulously maintained 1978 Niki Lauda Spider was
damaged while driving on the street by an inattentive driver who crashed into me
when traffic came to a stop and the driver behind me didn't.  I was stopped, I
saw him coming in the rear view mirror and told Priscilla (my wife, in the car
with me) " We're going to get hit!"  He crashed into the rear of my car and
pushed me into the minivan in front of me.  Notice that I didn't call this an
accident, I called it a crash.  That's what it was: a crash by an inattentive
driver, who should have seen not only that my car was stopped, but also that the
minivan in front of me, and all visible traffic in the lane we were in were
stopped.  Naturally, I am highly upset that this occurred.

I have owned this car since new, for 21 years, and it will be restored to its
original pristine condition, and I need to obtain the following parts:

1.  Rear bumper, rubber encased steel.
2.  Autodelta sticker.

I do not want a fiberglass reproduction of the bumper, I want the original
equipment.

Loyd Heimbruch
Stella del Nord Chapter (Minnesota), AROC
78 Niki Spider