re:Milano in boneyard

Herb Spitz mentioned a Milano in a "Pull your part" in San Fernando
valley.  Being in the area today I couldn't resist a stop.  What he
didn't mention was the other Milano '87 being sold as-is w/o a front
bumper for "$1100 or best offer" Has gold edition mags, blue met paint
fair.  They also have a picked over 79 spider and 3 Austin taxi cabs and
another car I won't mention till I do some research on it's value.  Lets
just say it's extremely rare.  As for the Milano parts car its door
pulls are bad, hit in rear, gauges gone.. Had a pretty grey interior,
but it's worn on the front seats.

Al Fista